Sat, Mar 21st - Mon, Mar 23rd
According to Ayurveda, Spring and Autumn are the best times to hit the reset button on your health.
What previous participants say...
"It's the most energetic I've felt in a long time."
"My skin is so clear!"
"I'm having a much more restful sleep."
"Love the kitchari!"
cleanse the easy way
Detoxify, improve your digestion and rebalance with a 3 day gentle cleanse in the comfort of your own home.
Scheduled over a weekend to encourage you to take a step back from the rush of 'normal' life in order to enjoy the full benefits.
A kitchari (rice & mung dhal) cleanse is one of the easiest and safest ways to detoxify the body - it is filling, grounding and easy to digest.
Colette will be doing the cleanse at the same time and will be available to support you every step of the way.
With a temporary private Facebook community open to all participants for the duration of the cleanse (for mutual support and encouragement).
When you sign up:
- Colette will send you a quick questionnaire to help tailor the cleanse to your individual needs.
- You will receive a shopping list, recipies and daily routines (all ingredients are readily available).
- Organic Ayurvedic herbs, blended by Colette, will be provided to support your cleanse
- Organic herbal tea, blended by Colette, will be provided to aid healthy digestion
- You will also be sent an Ayurvedic tongue-scraper to help you detoxify
Book by Mon 16 Mar 2020
To join Colette's forthcoming Ayurvedic Community Cleanse, please click the yellow Pay Now button above and confirm the payment of £15 with Paypal.
You will be returned to our successful payment screen upon completion.